Editorial Workflow Management
Editorial workflow management is the process to create a finished piece of content ready for publishing. The objective is to provide an effective way to simplify the publishing process, support the people and processes for an organized, methodical and efficient publication.
Content distribution and repository are usually integrated within the editorial workflow management. The content distribution automates the publishing of the finished content to all the relevant channels and destinations. A secure, centralized content repository gives authors, editors, reviewers, copyeditors and designers access and transparency to content, resources to streamline tasks, approvals and finalization.
Conference Editorial Workflow Services under [email protected] is an online manuscript submission and peer-review tracking system for conference proceedings. It simplifies the task of organizing review committees, and facilitates the movement of manuscripts through submission, plagiarism checking, reading, discussion, contacting, revision, acceptance and publication. Every increment of the process, from submission of papers to preparation of proceedings, is handled through the same intuitive interface.
It has been designed to help conference organizers cope with the complexity of running an almost arbitrary conference model.
The System & Process
1. Gateway for Organization
- Optimized to streamline editorial processes and communication
- Dedicated submission gateway configuration
2. Manuscript Submission
- Multiple file uploads
- Online Fee payment & processing
- Organizer’s copyright and Author’s privacy
3. Editor & Peer Review
- Similarity Check through iThenticate
- Reviewer assignment by respective Editor
- Review discussions
4. Decision Making
- Revision request
- Rejection of manuscript
- Email notification
- Reviewer indexing
- Analytics & Reports
6. Production & Publish
- DOI registration through Crossref
- Archiving within dedicated PREPRINT
- Online publishing through associated gateway
The Institution of Engineers (India)
36th Indian Engineering Congress
Hosted by: Delhi State Center, IEI for 16 Engineering disciplines
36th National Convention of Civil Engineers
Hosted by: Jharkhand State Center, IEI in association with Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi
36th National Convention of Mechanical Engineers
Hosted by: Tripura State Center, IEI in association with National Institute of Technology, Agartala
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Are the findings novel?
2) Are the results likely to lead to future research?
3) Is sufficient detail provided to allow reproduction of the study?
4) Are the methods and statistics appropriate for the analysis?
5) Are the principal conclusions supported by the data and analysis?
6) Does the manuscript discuss limitations?
7) Have the authors adequately discussed ethical concerns?
8) Does the manuscript include new data?
9) Are the data used in the manuscript available?
10) Is the code used in the manuscript available?
11) Would you recommend this manuscript to others?
12) Do you recommend this manuscript for peer review?