What is Proofreading?
Proofreading & Editing Service helps the researchers to prepare and publish their work. We have a group of professional editors, specialized in reviewing theses/dissertations, manuscripts prior to journal publications, and other academic projects. Our highly skilled editorial staff members have been recruited based on their expertise in the technical area in which they edit.
It improves the manuscript, as follows:
- Correction of all spelling and typographical errors
- Proofreading of all grammatical errors, for example, errors in verb agreement, tense, punctuation, incomplete sentences, run-on sentences, etc.
- Rewording of awkwardly constructed sentences to clarify the author’s meaning
- Enhancement of word choice to vary the vocabulary
- Revision of text for appropriate tone and style, depending on document type and subject matter
- Editing the sentence structure for both concision and precision
- Elimination the wordiness and repetitive content or language
- Tightening the organization and structure of the text (paragraph order, length, and transitions between sections)
- Ensuring document conforms to appropriate formatting style guidelines throughout the body of the text and the citations/references section
- Offering specific suggestions to improve the flow, logic, and readability of the text
Type of Services
Journal / Conference Manuscript Editing
Thesis and Dissertation Editing Service
General Academic Editing Service
How is it different?
Selecting/suggesting a Journal
Writing Effective Cover Letters
Frequently Asked Questions
We’ll then provide a quote based on the length of the document. If you’re happy, we’ll get your work professionally formatted and back to you within 24 hours.
Please note that this may cause a delay in returning your work, as your preferred proofreader may not always be available when you submit, but we’ll let you know if it will take longer than the return time shown on upload.
We cannot offer this service for students as rewriting work is always against plagiarism guidelines. However, we can offer proofreading services to help ensure your academic writing is clear, correct, and concise.