A cost-effective solution for hosting of online Journals, scholarly publishers to publish which includes Managed Editorial Workflow
- TIER-4 Datacenter (99.9999% uptime)
- Up-to-date Secure and Optimized
- Dedicated sub-domain
- Multiple Volumes & Issues
- Unlimited Users & Bandwidth
- Unlimited Space
Gateway for Organization
- Optimized to streamline editorial processes and communication
- Dedicated submission gateway configuration
- Multiple file uploads
- Online Fee payment & processing
- Organizer’s copyright and Author’s privacy
Editorial & Peer Review
- Similarity Check through iThenticate
- Reviewer assignment by respective Editor
- Review discussions
- Revision request
- Rejection of manuscript
- Email notification
- Reviewer indexing
- Analytics & Reports
Production & Publishig
- DOI registration through Crossref
- Archiving within dedicated PREPRINT
- Online publishing through associated gateway
Universities & Institutions
Solar Energy Society of India (SESI)
Frequently Asked Questions
An online journal, also known as an electronic journal or e-journal, is a digital publication that is available on the internet. Online journals can be accessed through a website or a digital platform, and they offer many of the same features as traditional print journals, including peer-reviewed articles, editorials, and reviews.
Online journal hosting refers to the process of providing a digital platform for publishing, managing, and sharing scholarly journals on the internet. Online journal hosting services provide a range of features and tools that allow editors, authors, and readers to access and interact with the journal's content.
There are several benefits of online journals over traditional print journals, including:
- Accessibility: Online journals are accessible from anywhere at any time, making it easy for readers to access the latest research and findings from any part of the world. This is particularly useful for researchers and scholars who need to stay up-to-date with the latest research in their field.
- Speed: Online journals can be published and distributed much faster than traditional print journals, which often have long lead times. This means that new research and findings can be shared with the scientific community much more quickly.
- Interactivity: Online journals often have interactive features such as hyperlinks, multimedia content, and comments sections, which can enhance the reading experience and provide opportunities for collaboration and discussion.
- Searchability: Online journals are much easier to search and navigate than traditional print journals. This makes it easier for researchers to find relevant articles and information quickly and efficiently.
- Cost-effectiveness: Online journals are often less expensive than traditional print journals, as they do not require printing, shipping, and distribution costs. This can make it easier for smaller institutions and individuals to access the latest research and findings in their field.
Overall, online journals offer many advantages over traditional print journals, making them an essential tool for researchers and scholars in today's digital age.
Online journals can be indexed and discovered by readers through a variety of channels, including academic search engines, such as Google Scholar and Microsoft Academic, as well as through library databases and social media platforms. Hosting platforms may also offer indexing and discovery services as part of their hosting packages.
Yes, online journals can typically be accessed on mobile devices, such as smartphones and tablets. Many online journals are optimized for mobile browsing, and some may offer dedicated mobile apps for easier access.
Yes, online journals are recognized as legitimate sources of scholarly research and can be cited in academic publications. However, it is important to follow established citation conventions and to ensure that the online journal is reputable and meets the appropriate academic standards.
Once an article has been accepted for publication, it will typically be formatted and copyedited by the journal's editorial team. The article will then be published online, either as part of a forthcoming issue or as a standalone publication, and made available to readers through the journal's website or other distribution channels.
Issues and articles for an online journal can be archived and preserved for the long-term through a variety of mechanisms, including digital repositories and preservation services. These services can ensure that articles remain accessible and readable for years or even decades to come, even as technology and formats change. Hosting platforms may offer built-in archiving and preservation services, or may recommend third-party providers.
Online journals can be open access, meaning that they are freely available to readers without requiring a subscription or payment. However, some online journals may require a fee for access or may only make certain articles or issues available for free. It depends on the hosting platform and the specific journal.